- Responsible for raw materials procurement at optimal value (security of supply, cost of ownership, competitive advantage) for the company in alignment with Lubrizol business objectives.
- Support business growth by implementation of RMs procurement strategy accordingly.
- Ensure raw material purchasing process are well implemented where necessary in line with efficient procurement practices and compliance.
Fulfill Daily Operation
- Evaluate and select vendors, manage PO fulfillment, identify alliance opportunities in alignment with operations and site management needs (Cost/HSE/Quality/Service levels/Regulations).
- Riding on the opportunities and potential in APAC; locate manufacturers and seeking vendors of raw materials to the Company’s production facilities especially in APAC and also to the other regions;
Vendor Management and Total Cost Ownership Driven
- Develop/forge successful partnership roles with key suppliers and communicate Company needs and objectives and managing the competitiveness on the Total Cost Ownership (TCO) of materials;
- Negotiate and identify innovative solutions to deliver aggressive cost reduction goals through negotiation of unit price, rebates, material substitutions, and/or process improvements;
- Develop potential alliance agreement suppliers; negotiating & forming contracts / agreements; implement agreements; drive compliance; monitor and audit agreements;
- Ensuring at all times the procurement practices are duly updated and meet the Company policies and ensuring procedures are adhered to and are in compliance with all legislations and/or regulations;
Internal Communication and Business Unit Support
- Set up, track, review, and timely report sourcing trends, budgets, savings, vendor performance, results of bidding, and negotiations;
- Assist and work with Lubrizol Global Procurement team, to implement global contracts, and seek opportunity that local RMs can be fit into global procurement needs.
- Communicate raw materials status and deliver the best value to company by information sharing and internal coordination with other functions；
- Understanding BU strategy and implementing related RMs procurement strategy to get alignment.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the supply base economics and drivers for key raw materials
- Have a broad insight into relevant markets and use that knowledge to bring value and opportunities to the company.
REQUIREMENTS (education, experience, competencies and specific job requirements):
- University degree or above in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- 5-8 years experience at least in multinational company in procurement including but not limited to vendor evaluation & selection, pricing methods, contract reviews, commodity research methodology, and reporting
- Chemical related experience is preferred
Main Core Competencies：
- Act With Integrity
- Deliver Results
- Commercial Acumen
- Engage and Influence
- Strategic thinking
- Seek New and Better Approach to their work
Knowledge, technical/professional skill:
- Strong analytical skills, fact-based and data-driven that drives direction and performance
- Good knowledge of computer skills including Microsoft Suite
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Good command of English - spoken and written