Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing
And, as expected of every employee of Canon Business Process Services Philippines, Inc. (CBPS), the Regional Equipment Coordinator I is expected to:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in any business field
· 2+ Years Leasing Experience
· Basic knowledge of general office equipment
· Basic computer knowledge
· Good communications and customer service skills, including the ability to interact with all departments.
· Customer first attitude.
· Ability to work with mid-level and senior management
· Ability to resolve customer issues and take responsibility for work performed.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Good decision making skills
· Ability to define opportunities for cost savings.
· Technically proficient using Microsoft Excel / Word applications.
· Data Entry