Enghouse Interactive Spalatam (Iberia, Africa, and Latam) is currently looking for a Growth Specialist.
The role is based on our office in Madrid and will be responsible for increasing our leads, opportunities, and client generation, in all the regions belonging to the Business Unit (Iberia, Africa & LATAM).
Reporting directly to our Demand Generation Leader, the main Responsibilities are:
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance and organic channels. This includes designing experiments, developing campaign strategies, and driving their execution through to completion.
- Track analytics to measure the impact of each campaign and develop ways to scale results.
- Constantly push to find new channels, expanding our current reach, and optimizing the performance of each channel.
- Understand the lifecycle of our users & customers and identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Growth roles;
- Skilled in digital marketing, funnel optimization, CRM strategy, and marketing automation.
- Previous experience in running quantitative analysis and extracting actionable business insights from it.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio.
- Experience in SEO, UX, and HTML tools management.
- Experience in PPC: SEM, Display, Social Ads.
- Analytical Mindset and comfortable analyzing substantial data sets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Perfectionist mind.
- Result oriented.
Additional valued Skills:
- Web Development.
- Content Creation.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketo.
- Experience with BI tools.