What You‘ll Do
As the Customer Success Specialist (CSS) you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
Provide the best-possible experience for the customer via the delivery of CX workshops and webinars that help customers advance through critical steps in the adoption process
Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns
Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting future opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
As a team we know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
Who You Are
This is a highly technical role intended to help our customers with a myriad of their adoption challenges as a specialist within the Collaboration architecture,
· 5-10 years of experience in technical consulting or direct customer interfacing/engagement role with a deep understanding of industry best practices
· Knowledge of Network Management Solutions for Enterprise or Service Providers
· Experience with Network Operations and IT processes and tools (ITIL, ITSM, etc)
· Experience with one technology domain - Enterprise Networks, Security, Data center, Cloud
· Knowledge of one or more Automation products/controllers : DNAC, NSO, vManage, APIC, SecureX, Crosswork & Intersight or industry similar
· Knowledge of few technology domains - Enterprise Networks, Security, Data Center, Cloud and SP to articulate the Automation use cases
· Knowledge of cross domain automation architecture and concepts e.g. Process Automation, Resource management & Policy management
· Working knowledge of Cloud native & Virtualization technologies, e.g. Kubernetes, VMware, Openstack & NFV
· Knowledge of CI/CD and SDLC tools, e.g. Jenkin, Git, Automated Testing frameworks
· Knowledge of Software stacks and Integration frameworks e.g. MEAN, BPMN, Web services & REST
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.