EcoSure, an Ecolab division, provides onsite evaluation, training and consulting services to foodservice customers of all sizes and across industries, from restaurants to lodging and long-term care, to help them minimise food safety risks, ensure guest satisfaction and protect their brand. With best-in-class Food Safety & Total QA programs and a dedicated expert service team, we deliver Insight. Action. Results. to our customers, so they can focus on running a safe and successful business.
About the role:
We are searching for part-time and full-time contract / freelance Food Safety & Brand Standard Specialists as an Expression of Interest. Our specialists are valued safety experts, trusted by our customers in the food service and hospitality industry. We are seeking professionals to provide customised, comprehensive on-site evaluations and training to help our customers maintain the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness, guest experience and brand protection. These programs help our customers meet their specific quality standards through on-site evaluations and custom-designed training programs.
• Conduct food safety, brand standard and workplace health and safety evaluations at customer locations
• Consult, coach and train customers on the latest food safety, health, and sanitation practices
• Partner with EcoSure Account Management teams to solve customer challenges
• Complete a mutually agreeable number of audits per quarter that meets or exceeds customer expectations
• Deliver accurate reporting and provide effective customer communication and relationships
• Some occasional evenings and weekend required as business needs dictate
By nature, you will:
• Have strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills
• Have strong planning and organisational skills and high attention to detail
• Be experienced in working effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgement and superior decision making and problem-solving skills
• Be skilled and experienced with ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines
• Have experience and accredited in teaching or coaching in a food related field
Technically speaking, you will:
• Be a registered business / sole trader with your own current valid insurances etc in place
• Hold Registered Environmental Health Specialist or Registered Sanitarian credentials
• Have completed Bachelor degree with 2+ years food service or hospitality industry-related experience; OR completed Associate Degree and 4+ years of food service or hospitality industry-related experience
What’s in it for you?
• Paid training program that includes e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customised classroom style training
• Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
How to apply:
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and technologies and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at [...]
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.