Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the field we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation, and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Our family of businesses
Rentokil Pest Control is the world's leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Rangking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialists in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment: focusing on top quality products and services. Our plant business, Ambisius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior `landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacisifc. Steritech Branch Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation among our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resource, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in Country. Working within our function departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses.
• Monitoring the quality of services provided by the service team at the branch
• Assisting branches in implementing K3L in the service section
• Cooperating with the service department in registering customers in their work area for the purpose of monitoring service quality
• Maintain, supervise and help distribute good service quality by the service team to customers through QC visits, Client Retention, NPS and others
• Checking the TPA assessment process at the service section of each branch every quarter
• Coordinating with other sections / sections / departments related to their duties
• Working closely with HRD in developing Human Resources in the Service section through Training, Coaching and Mentoring
• Assisting the QA Manager in developing the quality of the service team
• Providing consultations to the service team at branches to improve work productivity and corporate image.
• Create a report on the visit / findings of Quality Control and its recommendations. Monitoring the improvement efforts suggested in the recommendations.