Overall objective of the Role:
• Contribute in development and enhancement of the Enterprise Application(s) developed using APEX.
• Understand Business Requirements and create Dashboards and Reports using Oracle APEX
• Create Apex pages, Master Detail Forms, Tabular forms, Apex Collections, Interactive reports, Charts etc.
• Write SQL queries and create PL/SQL functions/procedures/packages that are optimized for APEX.
• Gather requirements, translate into detailed design documents
• Develop & Deliver the Business Apps as per requirements
• Accountable to deliver projects end to end as per the plan (especially on Time, Scope & Quality)
• Follow Agile methodologies to deliver in a phased/staggered manner
• Maintain & enhance existing Apps
• A self-starter who can work with minimum guidance & oversight
• Excellent analytical, and business requirement gathering skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A minimum of 4-6 years of development experience using Oracle APEX
• Development experience with Oracle 10g/11g/12c and APEX 5.x/19.x versions
• Experience working with APEX AOP plugin
• Experience working on Oracle with SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning, Materialized Views, Data Dictionary, Indexing, Cursors, Constraints, Job Scheduling, External Tables
• Shell Scripting experience
• Knowledge of the Datawarehouse concepts and design
• Experience working on APEX themes, templates, data upload tools, page/application items and processes, forms, reports
• Experience with Business Requirements capture, Analysis and Documentation
• Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes
• Relational Data modelling
• Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
• Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment
• Oracle Database performance and tuning.
• Knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows environments
• APEX 5 Universal Theme.
• APEX Plug-in development.
• Experience integrating REST APIs into APEX applications.
• Web application security / Data security.