At Refinitiv, we help our customers achieve success by providing access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for encouraging intimate relationships and being a trusted advisor to our Customers who utilize our Risk products and services (World Check) through the customer experience journey. This role focuses primarily on driving the value creation and execution of the retention strategy to ensure adoption, integration and expansion of our solutions into the daily workflow of our customers and end-users. You will work mainly with client groups in compliance, audit, legal and risks functions in financial services, accounting firms, regulators, insurance, energy and other industries undergoing regulatory change.
You will own the Customer Success Plans and the delivery of all agreed upon achievements. You will visit customers and establish relationships with key partners and user community to ensure we are delivering the ultimate customer experience. You will partner with the Account Managers and Sales Leaders provide insights on customer health to drive retention and growth of Governance, Risk & Compliance solutions and product training sessions. Additionally, you will collaborate with Regional Proposition Sales, Sales Readiness and Customer Proposition to provide the voice of the customer to align customer needs with our product road-map. Further, you will work with other sales leaders and horizontal teams to achieve success for our customers and Refinitiv.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Develop and execute the customer success strategy for your assigned accounts to drive revenue retention
- Monitor customer health, adoption metrics, renewals and execution of customer success plans
- Deliver highly engaging customized product demos (World Check One including paid add-ons such as UBO Check, Media-Check, and Vessel Check, Ongoing Screening and Watchlist, Qual-ID, WC1 API, World Check Online, World-Check Datafile etc) based on user workflow and their requirements
- Increase product stickiness by demonstrating relevant new content and functionality that enable end users to improve efficiencies
- Partner with sales leadership to provide insights on customer health with a focus on adoption, expansion opportunities and renewals
- Provide insights to Market Development, Customer Operations and Customer Proposition on customer experience and industry trends to drive the voice of the customer in business strategy
- Build deep relationships with key customer partners to advise engagement strategy and build "Refinitiv advocates"
- Participate in industry events alongside the team to develop networking, brand presence, and stay up to date on industry trends
- Participate in strategic migration activities as required
- Supply to overall vision and strategy of the Customer Success Management Group
- 6+ years of customer success/client relationship experience, pre-sales, or consulting role preferably within a financial data organisation
- Strong work experience in client facing roles such as account management, business development
- Deep understanding of compliance, audit, risk and the Financial Services Industry and strong external network
- Previous experience in World Check solutions (WC1, WC Online, WC API, Ongoing Screening) and/or experience in Dow Jones, Lexis Nexis, Accuity
- In-depth knowledge of the World-Check Database (inclusion criteria, deletion criteria, Sanctions Monitoring processes, etc.)
- Very comprehensive with ideally a background in mid to back-office function
- Proven track record and passion for driving outcomes with ability to work under pressure
- Experience in on-boarding, set up, training/product demos, resolution and customer concern of issues, client retention.
- Able to use data to make decisions, simplify sophisticated problems and express themselves thoughtfully
- Consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully executing on retention and adoption strategies
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged, provide and receive feedback to achieve team goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to flex style depending on audience (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market
- Consistent track record and passion for driving outcomes
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a "Whatever it Takes" approach to increase customer happiness and deepen relationships
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully executing on retention and adoption strategies
- Strong presentation (verbal & written) and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, ACAMS preferred
Intrigued by a challenge as large and captivating as the world itself? Join us today!
We care about benefits too.
We support our colleagues’ wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations.
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.