Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
Truly putting IT and the potential it offers at the heart of our business is creating new opportunities for people who share our purpose: to shape living for the better. And as our business is fluid, open and unlimited by old ways of thinking, that makes for opportunities to join a community of experts working at speed to realize the current opportunities and embrace the potential for even more.
A typical day
This is a team player and delivery role position with expert-level knowledge of technologies, programming languages (Java, C#, T-SQL), DevOps & Scrum methodology and Azure cloud computing platform. It is a hands-on role, responsible for the solution design, architecture, and delivery across mobile and micro services solutions. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs.
You will participate in a team of mobile and back-end developers to deliver best in class user experience through our connected appliances ecosystem, building trust, convincing, and influencing through efficient work and strive to deliver results. You will develop, implement and promote the development of the consumer's use cases bring our ideas to the life.
- Support to developer’s team being an active member, developing core elements of the software and supporting the team to delivery best in class solutions;
- Technical leadership skills in driving development and architecture, helping with technical trade-offs, and driving best practices.
- Deliver software, application architectures and solutions, for consumer web and mobile that give consumers a great experience in our pre-sales, at-sales, and after-sales journeys, in considering,
evaluating, choosing and using our product and services;
- Define integrations strategy and technologies between the Cloud services and on Premise systems;
- Translate business requirements into system level design, core software class & interfaces and detailed technical architecture documents;
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry standards and collaborations;
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
Communicative – Whether face-to-face or on the phone you can rely information and listen to understand and deal with suppliers capabilities and performance.
A problem-solver - You see challenge as opportunity.
Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes, and reacting confidently and decisively.
Influential – you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
A strategic-thinker – You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related areas;
- Experience working as a software product owner, responsible for delivering software with quality, on time and on budget;
- Extensive experience in design and software implementation including software development, database modeling on complex systems;
- Experience with Agile SCRUM Framework, working as Scrum Master;
- Fluency in C#, SQL Server, Java, Micro services, JSON, WebAPI, MVC;
- Experience on Android and iOS development (Native) / Xamarin is a plus;
- Applied knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and best practices;
- Prior experience developing or working with Cloud-based technologies such as MS Azure is desired;
- Portuguese native;
- English advanced.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.