We are looking for a QA Specialist who is a guru in all stages of the manual testing starting from analysis of the project scope and creation of the test plans to completion of the functional, front-end and cross-browser testing and preparation of the reports. The specialist would have some exposure to automated testing tools in the areas of functional testing, API testing and load testing.
You will be assigned to the project teams delivering complex compelling eCommerce implementations working with team members in Ukraine.
What’s On Offer!
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- Great career development and learning opportunities as well as a focus on work-life balance.
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
- Career path to senior development positions at any of the company offices
- Review of the project scope artefacts (JIRA tasks, specifications, etc) and preparation of the test plans
- Maintenance of the test plan templates for current versions of the platform to reflect the standard set of features
- Manual testing as per the test plans (alignment with the designs, cross-browser testing, functional testing), preparation of the reports and lodging the corresponding tickets in Jira
- The configuration of the automated test tools (including Codeception, Selenium, NeoLoad / JMeter) and performing the testing. Identification of the issues/bugs and documenting them in Jira
- Review of the issues marked as resolved by developers.
- Mentoring of junior QA specialists
- 2+ years of experience in QA & Testing
- 1+ year of experience of working with Magento or other eCommerce platforms
Documentation and data formats:
- Test plans containing test cases, acceptance criteria and other relevant information
Automated testing stack (at least 1 tool from the below):
- Apache JMeter
- PHP — basic knowledge (desired)
- HTML and CSS (mandatory)
- PHPUnit (desired)
- Blackfire or similar profiling tools (desired)
- LAMP (desired)
IDE and code maintenance:
- GIT (mandatory)
- Atlassian suite — Jira, Confluence (mandatory)
- HTTP/HTTPS; HTTP/2
OS & Infrastructure:
- Linux — user level (desired)
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the applicant.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience, write about the most compelling projects (preferably in Magento) you have contributed to and address the key criteria listed above.