Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us -- and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen -- there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
- Accountable to partnering with business leaders (L4) and people manager to support HRBP Commercial Sr Manager role in developing people strategy and translate into action plan to deliver business objective.
- Support business leaders in adhering to the organization design and manpower plan (MPP).
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Work closely with the Recruitment team to recruit the best talent for the company, including bridging with hiring manager, conflict resolution related to hiring etc.
- Support on boarding to new hires to provide an understanding of the culture and their role in the company, by conducting presentation (if needed), explain organization structure and conduct checkpoints with new hires.
- Support the Organization & People Review (OPR) preparation and discussion for mandatory population;
- Lead the extended Organization & People Review (OPR) meeting/ discussions to mapping talent as well as define their development plan;
- Ensure OPR action plan is executed as per agreed with business leaders (OPR Adherence)
- Develop of the competency model/career book, including but not limited to position validation, competency mapping and development, functional capabilities needs and analysis;
- Lead the discussion with people managers on Marketing R&D career plan;
- Support the business in preparing Performance Improvement Plan, Individual Development Plan, coaching on people issues
- Responsible to ensure the hiring/people transfer is match with budget/AOP/Manpower Planning
- Be the first point of contact for various employee matters, including career development discussion, succession planning, capability needs, policy-process-procedure related queries, employee relations, queries on rewards
- Support in employee activities to improve engagement, included but not limited to conventions, offsite, innovative projects.
- Conduct retention (ad-hoc) discussion, liaising with HRBP Commercial Sr Mgr.
Employee Exit Process
- Conduct exit interview and exit clearance;
- Ensuring employee exit process is comply to company regulation and labor law.
- Ensure delivery of HR process, policy and procedure
- Conduct ad-hoc process improvement as needed, with review from HRBP Commercial Sr Mgr