In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?The Service Delivery Support Asset & Configuration Specialist is the entry level job in the Asset and Configuration Management job family and ensures the implementation of Dimension Data’s Configuration and Asset Management policy and standards in less complex environments. Their primary responsibility is to define and control the components of services and infrastructure and maintain accurate asset and configuration records.
Working at NTT
1. Own asset and configuration management process
2. Develop policies, standards and procedures to govern the asset and configuration management processes
3. Evaluate existing Configuration and Asset Management systems and the design, implementation and management of new / improved systems for efficiency and effectiveness
4. Assist with educating and training users on the use of the asset and configuration process Manage stakeholder relationships
5. Extract and compile monthly reports as defined and agreed with the internal client
6. Manage the evaluation of proprietary Asset and Configuration Management tools and recommend those that best meet the organisation’s budget, resource, timescale and technical requirements
7. Ensure compliance with laid down procedures by contributing and participating in both internal and external audits
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.