Senior Signaling Specialist-TRCS-THBK02274998
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a:
SENIOR SIGNALING SPECIALIST
Purpose of the job
• As the Senior Signaling Specialist, you will be responsible for monitoring performance and analyzing data related to operational stability for monorail, mass transit, and automated people mover (APM) rail systems with driverless technology. The main task is to translate data into actionable requirements, contribute to product development, and establish a methodology for benchmarking, performance improvement and KPI tracking.
• Team Process Improvement
• To coordinate with RAM Engineering team to identify the critical area where the improvement is required urgently
• To be the Engineering point of contact for site issue for urgent matter i.e. service interruption etc. System performance will lead the investigation until the solution is identified.
• To release weekly Failure management report to the Project core team for further actions.
1. Lead root cause analysis for punctual or systematic failures as well as review fault reports issued for projects
2. Define and analyse the evolution of relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for products
3. Align with RAM engineering team to identify the key issues and give priority for software release;
4. Define performance requirements and improvement actions (in cooperation with the Solution/Product/Platform Architects
5. Lead for Process Improvement
• Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or Civil Engineering or equivalent
• At least ten (10) years of experience in a similar system performance-focused role is required
• Familiarity with system design processes e.g. SCADA, data analysis (big data), and RAM modeling techniques will be a plus;
• Those with Project Engineering experience in POWER SUPPLY OR SCADA would be considered
• Requirements and configuration management experience will be an asset;
• Demonstrate the ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams;
• Possess strong organizational and prioritization skills;
• Demonstrate critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
• Possess the ability to adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a
project and deadline-oriented environment;
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• MS Office Suite and Visio
• Good understanding of how own function integrates within the
• Contribute or support to quality and effectiveness of own team.
• Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems.
• Confidence to raise issues and concerns.
• Be able to give guidance to engineers for process and solutions.
• Good written English
We thank all applications for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
14.07.2020, 5:43:44 AM
28.07.2020, 10:59:00 AM