Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. Since April 2020 exocad is part of Align Technology. Exocad is founded in 2010 as a spin-off of the world-famous Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research and develops CAD software solutions for digital dental technology. International customers includes well-known companies in the dental industry. You can find more information about exocad on exocad.com.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Daily duties as SQA Engineer include reviewing business and technical specifications to write and execute automated and manual test scripts for quality assurance testing. You will be re-sponsible of defining test strategy, execute test plans, review tests product specifications and participate in defining/selecting appropriate test tools and automation strategy. You will work closely with Development, Program Management, and Operations team to test and roll out the releases. You will be required to support a variety of corporate business applications and web based products in a QA environment. Handle and support dynamic schedule, multi-ple environments, test cycles and deployments.
The team currently is distributed between Darmstadt and Tel-Aviv (Israel), so good English knowledge is a must have.
In this role, you will…
• Create , Enhance and maintain JS automation infrastructure.
• Test integration of APIs with other applications
• Work with Agile / scrum team methodology
• You will be part of scrum automation team.
• Automate test cases from the requirements
• Estimate testing scope, plan & monitor testing for project.
• Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
• Collaborate with other applications' teams
In this role, you’ll need…
• Over 4 years of automation development experiences with the following languages: JS/C#
• Experience with object oriented development and design
• Understanding of REST API principles, HTTP and HTTPS protocols – advantage
• Knowledge of C# – advantage
• Experience with testing an application using API calls (no UI)
• Experience with multidisciplinary company - medical company is preferred
• Experience in reviewing requirements, specifications, regulations and technical design documents
• Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience with testing cloud services is an advantage (AWS) - advantage
• Understanding of role and place of QA in SDLC, testing processes and methodologies
• Analytic mindset, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
• Strong attention to details
• Familiarity with iterative software development life cycles (Agile, SCRUM)
• English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
• German: min. A2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
Sound like a good fit?
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is changing lives through better smiles. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
Align Technology is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.