The Senior Service Admin (Fixed Term : 2022 to Aug 2023) is responsible for :
- Ensuring that the highest standard of custome service is mantained and improved on in Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand (remotely), during Mariposa R20 SAP implementation in the region.
- Meet the objectives set out in the Bio-Rad Mission and Quality Statement.
- Develop tools anad processes to meet and exceed expectation of our external and internal cutomers.
1. Support Service Supervisor to help manage Service Business, provide a framework that fosters and facilitates teamwork.
- Lead and motivate the Service team to meet agreed annual targets and objectives ensuring service team have appropriate competencies to perform their task effectively.
- Ensure that all Service Engineers are competent to repair equipment through training and updates on technical information.
- Promote adoption of new strategies, innovation, cost reduction/ efficiency and performance excellence.
- Establish and maintain effective communication throughout the region.
2. Service Operations
- Consistently provide front line technical support to internal / external stakeholders to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Maintain PM schedule based on contracts. Ensure all PM are completed according to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Support new product launches for all LSG and CDG instruments
- Ensure all service orders are handled in a timely manner and to the satisfaction of the customer, meeting territory service goals (KPI’s) and objectives.
- Update customer data base by providing usernames, contact person, address, telephone number and email address
- Ensure the in-house workshop, tools and test equipment are in good working condition and calibrated as per requirement of local regulatory authorities.
- Ensure all spare parts are used through Service orders and costed immediately after completion of Service order.
- Ensure replenishment of spare parts used (ROP & Ad-hoc) by raising LRF orders.
- Support Service Supersisor in Service Revenue and Cost forecasting. Control Service cost to improve service margins year over year. Manage Service AR as per local financial policy.
4. Customer Satisfaction
- Establish and monitor service level agreements with key accounts and manage KPI’s
- Encourage and foster a team that creates customer service excellence
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering preferred (Electronic/Electrical/Mechanical/Biomedical)
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Life Science, Clinical Diagnostics or Biomedical service Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven customer relationship skills and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated initiative with strong and proactive approach to getting things done
- Conflict resolution skills and strong team orientation
- Effective time management, prioritizing, planning, and organizing skills
- Results orientated
- High level of skills in computer literacy and software usage