Ideal for passionate Data Analyst who loves to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions , build predictive models and solve a wide variety of analytics problems – providing actionable insights into business processes and customer experience.
Support a wide range of projects, Advise Marketing and Customer Experience functions of Target on making the right decisions/interventions Using a combination of Machine Learning, Optimization and Consumer Behaviour theories to improve customer experience and improve marketing effectiveness.
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs. | Opening(s): 1 | Locations: Delhi / Chandigarh
Masters in Statistics/Econometrics /Computer Science or related discipline is preferable, but a candidate with Masters in Any Field combined with Hands-on in SQL , Strong analytical background in problems relating to Data and Analytics , Data Visualization & Experience in one or more Data Visualization tools (MS Power BI, Tableau etc.) is also acceptable.
Sounds like you?
If complex customer requests for problem resolution / handling in tight timelines, does not bother you this position may be ideal for you to lead client engagement independently & execute end to end client engagements , ensuring regular client updates & meetings, stakeholder management, any failure or risk analysis of the project, data sources, tracking execution & success metrics effectively & efficiently.
Responsible for design and delivery of BI solutions and advising internal team and external clients on how to improve data management and analytics processes within various projects , in order to drive productivity, profitability or other important business metrics.
What We Expect ?
- Excellent communication skills-(verbal & written) & problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong analytical mind set with an ability to interpret, visualize and tell the story behind the data & ability to leverage BI Tools to deliver the insights.
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (nested ifs, pivot tables, logical functions, Lookup, conditional formatting, etc) with experience in data mining, MIS and business analysis with strong analytical/ logical thinking skills.
- Working experience in analytical toolkit (e.g. SPSS, SAS, R, Python) would be a plus. Excellent & lateral thinking skills and ability to work under pressure.
What Would you Be Doing ?
- Design, develop and deploy BI solutions, including interactive dashboards in Tableau (potentially also in other visual data analysis development tools incl. MS Power BI), sourcing data from internal MS SQL Server databases and external sources, and leveraging ETL tools when needed.
- Monitor and maintain the operability of Dashboard and Reporting.
- Conducting full project life-cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design & develop analysis and reporting capabilities, monitor performance & identify improvements.
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
- Transforming, improving and integrating data, depending on the business requirements (Data validation, data tables, data consolidations, charts etc.
- Combining the data result sets across multiple sources & delivering it in a useful and appealing way to help user see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization to deliver strategic or tactical solutions based on intended audience and specific use case.
Opportunities are not magic wands, one wave of which will leapfrog us to the pinnacle of success. They are, in essence, chances that we create for ourselves after years and years of hard work and perseverance. Once the opportunity does knock on our doors, be ready to grab it with both hands and make full use of it.
Here is yours – Apply Now to Joint the Team
Subscribe to our Newsletter
*No spam, ever. We’ll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time.