Codal, one of the fastest growing web and mobile development companies in the world. Codal seeking an exceptional, full-time, Experienced iOS Developer, to support both client and internal projects.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with offline storage (Core Data, Realm), Multi-threading, and performance tuning.
- Basic Oops concept, Development Architecture (MVC, MVVM, VIPER).
- Experience with unit testing and basic knowledge of UI testing.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of UI/UX standards and other applications.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with instruments.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications, application deployment and certification.
- Knack for bench-marking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GitHub, JIRA
- Familiarity with continuous integration (buddy-build)
· 5 Days working.
· 40 hours/week
· Best Professional Experience.
· Opportunity for Career & Professional Growth.
· Healthy Work Environment.
· Flexible work timings