BonHills is looking for a passionate PHP developer who will bring an energetic and creative approach to work to create a robust and scalable web architecture. Join our team of highly talented individuals to create and work on that next big thing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop complex custom business applications, as well as
develop and maintain complex high traffic websites for our clients.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Monitor and enforce coding standards and act effectively in a team.
- Deliver projects on time and to client's expectations.
- Unit test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and reliability
- Debugging, bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with a CMS platform – Magento, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Strong working experience of web frameworks - CodeIgniter and Laravel
- Experience on integrating PHP based MVC framework
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Sound knowledge of Version control tools and web services development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Be able to demonstrate methodical approach to achieve core objectives of applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English