- Minimum 3 years of experience with Node.js, NPM package ecosystem, and Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js and LoopBack
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS
- Experience of front-end technologies such as HTML5, Angular or React Js, Stylus, Less, and CSS3 will be an added advantage.
- AWS or MS Azure good to have
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system. Knowledge of Mongo DB, CouchDB, NO SQL DB, API, caching layer, proxies, and other third-party tools.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- To understand requirement specifications and convert into software design
- To write efficient code in already developed and new modules
- To be a team leader and work in collaboration with team members
- Introductory interview
- Coding/Practical Test
- Detail Technical Interview
- Final HR Interview
Why join TechAvidus?
- 5 Days a week working
- Pays for overtime day work
- Yearly Earned Leaves
- Flexible timings
- Celebration on events, birthdays and festivals
- Work-life balance and open environment and many more
Working Days: 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
Timings: 10:00 A.M. to 7:30 P.M. (Flexible)
Location: Infocity, Gandhinagar
3,60,000 to 7,20,000 Per Annum