Staff Quality Engineer
23 month fixed term contract role based in Carrigtwohill, Cork
Who we want
• Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
• Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
• Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
What you will do
What you need
Ideally a minimum of 4 or more years experience
#LI-BCWork From Home: OccasionalTravel Percentage: 10%