Ivanti has Acquired MobileIron and Pulse Secure to Deliver Intelligent and Secure Experiences Across All Devices in the Everywhere Enterprise. The combination cements Ivanti’s position as a global market leader in Unified Endpoint Management, Zero Trust Security, and IT Service Management.
For more information about the company and acquisition Read here
Our engineering team is at the core of our products with the mission of providing Secure Access. Our solutions, suites and SaaS platform uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT. We are continuously innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Secure Access. Our engineers are working and build products to solve complex problems in the Zero Trust World.
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work really hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Be a subject matter expert - Design and develop Python web services adhering to microservices framework that never cease to amaze with the performance and ability to scale on demand.
- Build and orchestrate a symphony of containerized services
- Exploit your knowledge of Databases, SQL or not, to design that near perfect data model you have been dreaming of.
- Breathe and live by Test Driven Development to left shift product quality.
- Be the Security guru that thrives to offer secure access by keeping the intruders at bay.
- Always stand up to the challenges your software may present to the not so amused customer, be the light in the tunnel, not just at the end of it.
- Influence your peers, your stakeholders to design a top notch solution for every problem space you put your hands on.
- Overall, be the user that eagerly looks forward to live the experience that you have created, day after day.
- A BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech. degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering
- 8+ years developing products for Identity/Access Management, Network and/or Software Security space
- Being a microservices fan-boy and spreading the gospel
- Having walked the walk with continuous integration tools like Git/Bamboo etc.
- Demonstrating that Docker is not just a buzzword (or an apparel manufacturer)
- Showing us that Clouds can offer more than just rains (Think AWS, Azure)
- Educating us on the nuances of kubernetes, service mesh, API gateway, etc.
- Having contributed to Open Source. Send us your GitHub id!