Please note, this role can be located in multiple locations across Germany
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. - This is your chance to make history.
The Senior Workforce Staffing Manager AMXL (m/f/x) will build up, grow, and support Amazon's transportation and logistics teams' business needs for temporary hourly paid support, working in partnership with external staffing providers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Cross-site functional and disciplinary lead of the AMXL Staffing Team in EU
· Build up and scale the AMXL staffing network across the EU
· Create an effective team, engage, and spur it to high-performance
· Stakeholder management on a multinational level (Operations, HR, Finance, Legal, PR, Training, Health and Safety, Temp Agencies). Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties and all sites. Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions.
· Project labor management and vendor management to ensure that the network is supplied with sufficient quality temporary labor when required. Monitor and ensure staffing agencies meet agreed service level agreements, follow up if required. Be responsible for production of metrics relating to temporary staffing and the contingent workforce.
· Work on long-term initiatives to improve the efficiency, processes, and day-to-day WFS operations
· Understand and involve in the Labor Planning Process. Ensure the planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies across EU and Amazon to drive best practice across the sites, and to address any concerns. Audit agencies regularly on quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Increase audits as appropriate.