Client Information Our client is a well-known multi-national luxury fashion brand with proven track record, who is looking for a Store Manager to join their team. A candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Store Manager.
Industry: Fashion and Accessories
- Set targets to your team of sales per product categories in line with the store;
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the store and ensure the achievement of sales targets, KPIs and operation efficiency;
- Be the leader by bringing prestige, vision and optimism to your teams;
- Develop sales and management skills of your team, monitoring their performances regularly;
- Have a clear and positive vision of the business and be able to drive individual responsibilities in order to achieve substantial growth;
- Lead and motivate the sales team to deliver quality customer service;
- Assure the shop operational maintenance up to standards.
- Good English and Mandarin
- Solid Store Management experience (flagship store experience is an advantage)
- Ready To Wear (RTW) experience and good fashion sense
- Strong CRM, team management and business driven
- Open mindset, able to adapt fast changing environment and innovative
N/A Our client offers a comprehensive package with fringe benefits. If you are interested, please send your resume together with your current salary, expected salary, and date of availability to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or via “Apply Now”. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.