Parra Leagues Cellar team are looking for an experienced Club or Pub Cellar Hand/ Stores person to join our team on a Part-time basis Monday/ Wednesday and Friday’s with some weekend shifts.
Reporting to the Catering Operations Manager, you will be joining our team who are responsible for stock control and maintenance of the Clubs’ cellars.
Duties include (but not limited to)
- Maintaining the cellar and all service outlets
- Requisitions and restocking of service outlets
- Stock control and stocktaking (on a monthly basis)
- Data entry
- Receiving and dispatching of deliveries
- Changing kegs and Postmix
- Beer line maintenance
- General maintenance and cleaning
- RSA and RCG Competency card - Or willing to obtain
- Drivers Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Flexible availability - covering a rotating roster, including early starts, weekends, and public holidays
- Confident interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Driven personality
- Previous experience/skills in this area
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
Why you should submit an application!
- Career development - Parra Leagues prefer to promote internally
- Training - ongoing training opportunities are provided.
- Rewards and recognition - each month and year employees are given very generous monetary rewards.
- Parking - Handy parking on site
To apply for this position click on the "Apply for this Job" button below
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and employment in this position is subject to a satisfactory criminal history record check, we thank you for your understanding.
Parramatta Leagues Club Limited are Equal Opportunity Employers
Please continue with your application