Career Opportunities: SEO and Content Strategy Manager (m/f/d) - Salzburg, Austria (64708)
Requisition ID 64708 - Posted 01/04/2021 - Sirona Dental, Inc. (D102) - Advertising, Marketing & Comm. (FUN02) - Europe - Austria
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
SEO and Content Strategy Manager (m/f/d)
As SEO and Content Strategy Manager, you’ll manage the strategy, execution and optimization of digital organic channels across the business globally. You’ll work with key business partners to develop strategies aimed at attracting and engaging customers to web, clinical education and e-commerce web and social channels. In addition, you’ll handle communications on status of ongoing initiatives and develop analysis of opportunities related to SEO and content optimization. Finally, you’ll build a culture of quality and performance within the team with a focus on data-driven, customer-centric and innovative marketing strategies.
- Function as single point of contact for business units to align their content to execution on digital channels
- Map content on customer journey and identify gaps, developing plans to fill them
- Measure and report effectiveness of content experiences (organic traffic, engagement and conversions), driving optimization across the entire marketing funnel
- Manage revenue and spend forecasts, KPI measurement, cross-channel budgeting and drive rhythm of the business for the entire digital marketing team
- Work with external agencies and internal analysts to monitor on a daily basis the content experience to ensure alignment with brand goals
- Develop regular incrementality testing strategies to ensure content experiences are optimized for search engines and personalized to meet customer needs
- Work with external agencies to continually evaluate the digital industry and drive new digital content initiatives and SEO strategies that align to the digital customer profile of brand portfolio
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- At least 5+ years of experience driving digital marketing programs, SEO and content strategy, preferably for fast paced retail or financial services companies
- Experience in B2B and B2C direct response scenarios
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts; proven experience implementing SEO processes and tools (BrightEdge, SEMRush or similar)
- Proven experience in building content strategies and having them adopted across matrixed organizations
- Familiarity with insource/outsource models and agency management practices
- Knowledge of site analytics software (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.) and tag management solutions (Tealium, Ensighten, etc.) a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven strategy development
- Results orientation
- Cross-industry subject matter expertise
- Ability to collaborate and influence decisions and every level of the organization
- Curiosity and ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1 min.) and German (C1 min.); any additional European languages would be a plus
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas
- The opportunity to further your career in an international organization
- A dynamic, result-oriented and cooperative team
- Employer initiatives like „Lunch & Learn“ and „Let´s move together!“
- Competitive yearly gross salary of at least € 50.000,- based on experience and skills