In joining our dynamic structural
engineering team, your role will be to work with members of multidisciplinary
teams (engineers, technicians, and others) on one or more projects. Your
consulting engineering tasks will include carrying out studies, design and detailed
You will be required to:
- Help prepare engineering documents to design works for projects in the following sectors: industrial, mining and metals, energy, oil and gas, environment and sustainable development, etc.
- Design steel and concrete structures as well as building and equipment foundations.
- Coordinate design activities with other disciplines (mechanical, electrical, etc.).
- Prepare estimates, technical specifications and reports.
- Participate in quality control of the work carried out by technicians.
- Help prepare estimates, schedules and budgets, where required.
- Help plan, organize and evaluate work.
- Participate in supervising site work, where required.
- Carry out other technical duties to assist with projects.
- Cultivate and maintain friendly, close relations with clients or their representatives.
Work Schedule: 37.5