- Technical education with 7 plus years of related experience in building/Facilities Management (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience Knowledge and experience with EHS and regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of CMMS systems (demonstrated knowledge of MS Office and MS Project highly desirable
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Able to manage and train entry-level personnel. High level craft knowledge and skill to accurately assign and complete a job.
- Knowledge and understanding of the maintenance processes and proper use of the work order system, planning, scheduling and storeroom processes
Location: Jakarta Raya, Indonesia (working at the client's site_Banking Industry)