We have openings in two of the supply chain applications support teams, more specifically for SAP support.
One of the teams provides support to logistics operations systems, especially the SAP TSW (Trader and Schedulers’ Workbench) application and associated interfaces (APIs, SAP PI, Webmethods, IDocs / EDI, etc.) used globally by the Fuels, Lubes, and Chemical businesses.
The other team provides support to Trading applications, more specifically custom built SAP trading solutions (ETRM-like application) and associated interfaces (APIs, SAP PI, Webmethods, IDocs / EDI, etc.), that are used globally by the primarily by Crude and Fuels businesses.
The analyst for either team will work as part of the global support team on base support, enhancements, projects, and business consulting as required.
• Gather business requirements for incidents, enhancement requests, and projects
• Prepare detailed design specifications for program, report, or interface development
• Coordinate IT implementation activities and execute typical development cycle activities such as unit testing, regression testing, etc.
• Provide post-production support for application continuity and sustainability
• Respond to and resolve problem tickets and service requests raised by users
• Use standard SAP tools to troubleshoot/debug and recommend solutions
• Coordinate with the business users and other IT Support Teams
• Make configuration and variant changes as needed
• Develop APIs for TSW and integrated applications to expose and consume data
• Support improvement activities / implementation of strategic initiatives and projects
• Provide technical leadership & consulting for complex incidents and enhancements
• Maintain up-to-date competency in relevant SAP technologies and interfaces
• Utilize Agile frameworks and tools to plan, execute, and track work
• Solid experience with SD and/or MM modules of SAP (3-5 years minimum) as a functional analyst; power user experience appreciated but not sufficient
• Ability to read / debug ABAP code for troubleshooting purposes (no actual programming required) - will work in a highly customized environment
• Experience with producing technical documentation and navigating the typical steps in implementing SAP changes (configuration, change management process, code management, testing, cutover)
• Good communication and coordination skills for dealing with business customers as well as a diverse global team
• Knowledge and experience with Agile practices is a differentiator
• Experience with HANA is a differentiator
• Experience with IS-OIL and TSW modules is a differentiator
• Business knowledge on commodity trading or analog business processes is a differentiator
• Business knowledge on supply chain / logistics processes for hydrocarbons or similar industries is a differentiator