As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
Supply Chain Program/Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Leads and implements annual operating plan requirements to support the factory interface team
- Leads and participates in cross functional teams to identify material delivery risk to manufacturing
- Develops timely reports and key performance indicators to identify/monitor material delivery challenges
- Develops and monitors risk mitigation strategies, and coordinates root cause corrective actions
- Leads and participates in projects to resolve problems or to support continuous process improvement
- Oversees activities related to the purchase of material, material control and inventory control
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures and material control systems
- Ensures materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements, while maintaining acceptable inventory levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 6-8 years of industry experience
- An advanced degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is preferred
- Experience in semiconductor, aerospace, automotive, medical or chemical sectors would be preferred
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be an independent problem solver that can make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organization skills
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English, capable of building broad support for risk mitigation strategies and plans
- Strong data analysis skills, ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
- Strong proficiency in SAP (preferred) and MS Office (particularly with Excel)
- Experience of dealing with results, metrics and data management and desire to create and build new processes
This position is subject to the Austrian Collective Bargaining Agreement for Employees in the Metaltechnology Industries in Occupation group: G. The minimum annual salary for the position (m/f/d) is 48.151,88 EUR gross based on a full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach - a great place to live and work
Follow the link www.welcome2villach.at and you will find on the spot the most important information about living, working and studying in and around Villach/Austria.
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.