Targray is a diversified multinational commodity and advanced materials company that markets a broad range of products and solutions for high-growth energy sectors. Established in 1987 in Montreal, Canada, our organization is a leading international provider of materials for solar and energy storage companies, and one of the largest physical traders and distributors of Biodiesel fuel and feedstock in North America and Europe.
Targray has operations in 9 countries and over $500M USD in annual sales. In 2019, the company made its debut appearance on the FP500, Financial Post’s ranking of the top 500 corporations in Canada by revenue.
- Profit 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in Canada (2006, 2009)
- HSBC | International Business Award (2012)
- EY Canada | Quebec Entrepreneur of the Year (2016)
- Deloitte | Best Managed Companies (2019, 2020)
- Great Place To Work® Certified (2020)
Targray currently has an opening for a Supply Chain Specialist to join our organization based out of our India Office in Gurgaon, Haryana. This position is responsible to process operational functions for the company as assigned by the Manager, Corporate Operations. Your attention to detail, along with your supply chain background are considered critical to your success in this role.
- Process customer quotes, sales orders, purchase orders inventory receipts and invoices in ERP system.
- Arrange global shipments (sea, ground, air) in collaboration with logistics team, nominated freight forwarders & carriers.
- Prepare documentation in accordance with international import/export requirements upon request.
- Proactively troubleshoot, resolve issues and demonstrate initiative within company processes.
- Identify, implement, and document process improvements with Operations Manager.
- Meet and exceed service level targets on an individual and team basis.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Working experience, preferably in a trading organization for commodities such as; Vegetable Oils, Feedstock, Pulses, Grains, other agricultural related products.
- MS Office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Intermediate Excel.
- Excellent (100% fluent) English language skills (spoken, written & comprehension).
- Able to comprehend and apply basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of Incoterms.
- Letter of Credit experience.
- ERP experience. MS Dynamics experience is considered an asset.
- A university degree is considered an asset.
- The successful candidate for this position must be:
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Flexible, with enthusiasm to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize within a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Courteous and professional.
Benefits & Perks
- A competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational organization.
- Beautiful, spacious and modern workplace environment.
- Flexible work arrangement policy.
- Generous company-wide profit-sharing plan.
- Off-site Team Building and experiential development.
- Life Insurance and Accidental Insurance for Self.
- Free Medical Insurance for Self and Family.
- Weekly Team Lunches.
- Gym Benefits.
- Corporate Team Fun Activities.
Targray provides a highly-competitive remuneration plan and an excellent working environment in a growing multinational firm focused on creating a more sustainable global economy. For more information about our company, please visit [...]