The GroupM Support Analyst is responsible for executing procedures to test, implement, support and maintain GroupM APAC’s solutions in the Philippine Local Market.
The focus of this position will be to provide excellent end-user service, training, demo and technical support to the Philippines user base.
This will include: promote and champion the application in the region, provide first and second level technical support for new releases and daily operations, actively participating in user acceptance testing, build end user training materials, lead end user training sessions, assist teams throughout the implementation process, contribute to the end user support portal and gather user requirements for the support and project team.
This specific opening is for the Philippines Technology Team whose responsibilities cover a group of traditional and digital media applications, finance systems, data warehouse, reporting and visualization platforms.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director, Technology Philippines Team.
3 best things about the job:
- Being the proxy to business and working in technology group, you get to play an influencing role on how technology solutions can, not only, meet the business requirements but also to shape the way business operates.
- You get to obtain insights on the latest trends in media industry through data.
- You get to wear jeans to work and talk to the coolest guys in the industry across the region.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- been up to speed with what our existing solutions can offer and articulate well to all stakeholders
- had a good grasp on our technology landscape at both conceptual and operational level
- been able to conduct demo and provide first level support
In six months, you would have:
- been able to conduct second level support and training
- been able to understand technology solutions in a more intimate levels so that you can provide opinions and engage a deeper conversation with the technical delivery teams and external software vendors
In 12 months, you would have:
- been able to lead and drive training plan independently
- able to support business champions in business process changes and, where needed, driving them to requirements for application changes
Responsibilities of the role:
Support & Training
- Become an expert end user of media planning, monitoring, trading and finance applications. Develop in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of the functionality available; champion the products in the market.
- Provide excellent end-user service to the Philippine user base, actively working to provide solutions to business challenges.
- Attempt to analyse the cause of all problems and either provide the end users with a solution, workaround, or escalate the issue to third level support in Delivery Teams or Software Vendors
- Verify, manage, track and regularly communicate the status of issues reported between the user base in the local market and the support team.
- Conduct basic and advanced hands-on training and demo sessions for end users and be the primary point of contact in the local market; providing daily support, troubleshooting, configuration, installation and super user training for Applications supported by the Philippines Technology Team.
Analysis & Implementation
- Obtain a thorough understanding of media planning, monitoring, trading and finance applications, processes and requirements. Work with teams throughout the implementation process; advise on best practices, create implementation documents, re-engineer business processes, client guidelines, and provide end-user training.
- Help define, build and configure all of our products to a high standard.
- Liaise with end user representatives to identify, quantify and document requirements
- Develop a thorough understanding of user demands, usability and functional issues in the Philippine market. Consolidate and prioritize issues, gauge business value, relaying requirements to the Delivery Team.
Testing & Documentation
- Actively participate in the evaluation and testing of new releases. Also work to engage and guide business users to test new releases of media planning, monitoring, trading and finance applications.
- Provide support during new releases and communicate new release information to the user base, providing training and end user documentation on new features.
- Assist in building end user training materials (syllabus, handouts, FAQ’s, guides etc.) and regularly update end user documents drawing on user feedback for the appropriate applications.
What you will need:
- Strong analytical skills to dive into details to come up with a proper analysis of issues and options to workaround
- Communicate effectively between stakeholders and delivery teams and external vendors
- Knowledge on how data integration and interfaces between multiple systems work
- Self-starter with positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to rapidly learn new IT systems and tools
- Excellent end-user facing, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focused on customer service.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple concurrent tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 1 year professional experience
- Good command of English
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in media or advertising industry
- Experience in maintaining or worked on transactional systems
- Knowledge on agile project methodology, Six Sigma and/or Total Quality Management
GroupM is the parent company to WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Movent , Wavemaker and Xaxis. Our primary purpose is to maximize the performance of the agencies on behalf of our clients, our shareholders and our people by operating as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, talent, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. The agencies that comprise GroupM are all global operations in their own right with leading market positions.
The focus of GroupM is the intelligent application of physical and intellectual scale to benefit trading, innovation, and new communication services, to bring competitive advantage to our clients and our companies. For more information on GroupM, our agencies and WPP please visit www.groupm.com