The SAP Order to Cash Support analyst is responsible primarily for providing support for F&L Customer Services business in Order to Cash area.
• Responsible primarily for providing SAP Order to Cash (OTC) solutions.
• Executes and tests appropriate configuration related to SAP OTC (SD/FI-AR) module.
• Writes clear, complete functional specifications for the development team for SD and FI-AR related developments.
• Responsible for becoming completely familiar with existing SAP OTC (SD/FI-AR) design and enhancements.
• Understands and help influence data and interfaces between SAP and external systems.
• Responsible for definition and acquisition of new requirements; works with stakeholders to define implementation timeline.
• Ensures coverage, execution, and remediation of test activities (e.g. unit, integration, user acceptance).
• Supports the development and delivery of training assets.
• Supports the deployment of production systems and provides post-production support.
• Analyzes change requests and determines appropriate solutions.
• Experience working with:
o built-on packages and/or extensive custom development
o IS design and development experience
o custom extension/design/development experience
o data harmonization across multiple source systems of SAP
o SAP production support experience
• Be familiar with carrier tendering solutions
• must have familiarity with:
o ECC ABAP design and development
o Web DynPro ABAP
o BOPF (Business Object Processing Framework)
o Enhancements and User Exits, BADIs and BAPIs
o FPM Configuration (Floor Plan Manager)
o FBI – (Floor Plan Manager BOPF Integration)
o NWBC POWL Enhancement/Configuration
o Data Dictionary tables
• English fluency is required. The individual will work as a member of a global team
• Experience in writing Functional Specification of custom requirements