Job Role Summary
Amazon Connect Support analyst, responsible for resolving AWS system issues raised by our customers as well as able to complete enhancements to AWS services and enable possible future expansions.
The analyst will work on translating business needs into IT solutions, solving issues and acting as a problem coordinator, allowing our customers to interact with ExxonMobil on all matters of the order-to-cash process.
Job Role Responsibilities
• Provide support to Amazon Connect as part of Product Sustainment:
o Investigate and solve issues related to Network Latency, Contact Flow Design, Telephony, Usability, others;
o Find better solutions for what is already implemented;
o Create, edit or enhance Contact Flows for several Business Lines, understanding what the requirements are and be able to translate it to the system.
o Communicate effectively with customers in order to investigate issues/ make tests/ understand requirements.
o Contact AWS support in case is needed.
• Participate in Agile Ceremonies and work with ADO board in a daily basis;
• Ensure new implementations follow our company standards in terms of change management and environment management;
• Develop processes, training materials and guidelines in order to assure stability of the system;
• Develop, test and implement new enhancements in different programming languages;
• Develop and enhance AWS Services, such as Lambda, Cloudwatch and DynamoDB
Expected Level of Proficiency
• AWS/Amazon Connect
• Technical Skills
• Problem solving
• Programing/Coding Skills
• Agile experience
• Team work
• Customer Focus