CES Hong Kong aims to develop and implement an appropriate support strategy and position itself as a reliable partner to its clients and support their potential growth.
CES Hong Kong team provides tailored solutions to our clients in the Capital Markets industry throughout pre-sales, implementations and production support. Based in Hong Kong and reporting to Hong Kong Country Manager (as Admin Manager) and Domain Manager (as Operational Manager), you will be heavily involved in the activities below:
The role will have the following components:
- Support coordinator (Front to Back Office & Risk) for one or two of the local Hong Kong clients (CNCBI, HSBC, BOCH)
- Domain Expert consultant in Front Office domain of expertise, working on both BAU support and projects on this domain.
- Depending on candidate’s seniority and skills, the role could also involve some pre-sales demos/workshops for prospects and existing Hong Kong clients.
The “Support Coordinator” component of the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationship with Hong Kong clients (in collaboration with Client Managers and Biz Dev.).
- Define and monitor KPI to improve and optimize support including resources allocation.
- Daily maintenance support with a high quality and timely manner. Organize and conduct user trainings.
- Contribute/Lead the continuous communication with Murex internal teams to convey clients’ feedback and new modules required by clients.