- Assist Partners Engineers remotely with technical issues raised through installation and/or service issues.
- Work with the Partners support them;
- Triage of the incident opened by them.
- Escalate issues to appropriate organizations.
- Participate in incident and problem resolution process based on Swarm methodology
- Ensure that all relevant information has been collected and correlated and analyse this data where applicable.
- When possible, reproduce the fault in the lab and establish protocols for active monitoring of troubled sites.
- Present results to IPC development team so that changes can be implemented to resolve the concern.
- Adhere to best practices in incident/issue classification and documentation and time tracking.
- Work with Partners and other IPC personnel during the installation, changes and troubleshooting of IPC products.
- Continue improving personal technical and product specific skills via company provided training and self-study.
- Work with the rest of the team sharing the lessons learned from the experience.
- Work with Sales and Sales Engineering on special applications to meet customer requirements.
- Create installation and troubleshooting documentation, when necessary.
- High energy, motivated engineer with prior experience in troubleshooting incidents and problems,
- Technical foundation to build upon - application layer training in Communications and Voice Recording technologies will be provided by IPC.
- Understanding of Virtualization technologies, Networking and Operating Systems (Linux RedHat, Windows Servers):
- Domains / Workgroups.
- User accounts and Services.
- Security (Key and certificate management and troubleshooting, authentication methods, secure communication protocols).
- OS low level troubleshooting - CLI, log review, firewall and file operations
- TCP/IP / DHCP / DNS / NTP
- An understanding of VoIP and SIP.
- Experience working in a technical support role, preferably to external customers.
- Technical writing / drawing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work non-standard hours on occasion to meet customer demand.
Strong preference for:
- Experience with IPC technologies and Voice Recording.
- Server & Operating Systems Certifications:
- Linux Certification (CompTIA, LPIC, or Red Hat), or
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE, MCSA).
- CompTIA Server+
- Network / Telecommunications Certifications:
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco Certifications (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CCVP).
o Any advanced SIP certification (SSCA, etc.).
- Working experience with Splunk and/or Ansible.
- Familiarity with ITIL practices.
Degree in Computer and Network Technology or Degree in Computer Science or similar equivalent is desirable but not essential.
- 2-4 years in Fintech, Information Technology or Telecommunications
- 3-year college degree preferred with relevant experience
- Minimum of two-year college degree with relevant experience
Need Assistance with Applying for Positions?
If you are experiencing difficulty with the application process or are a disabled individual or veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact the Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that requests for updates on positions will not receive a response as this is for those who need assistance in applying.