Telework / Possibility to work from home
Company pension plan
Modern office infrastructure
+43 678 123 6283
Would you like to take an active part in our operations team and participate in the digital future of tomorrow? Then you should definitely read on.
As Support Engineer your main responsibilities within the operations team are:
- Responsibility for the operation of complex IT services in the Linux environment, ensuring that incidents are processed quickly.
- Carrying out application and infrastructure analysis, active troubleshooting and support services in the event of problems.
- Ensuring the operational stability and quality of the systems (Mail, DNS, etc).
- Improve the current process and to automate various day to day activities.
- Monitor the application performance and infrastructure stability.
- Successfully completed IT education (e.g. HTL, technical studies) or relevant working experience in the operation of IT systems and IT solutions.
- Basic Linux knowledge.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. Bash or Perl or Python) and container platforms (LXD/LXC) is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management) is a plus.
- Team player with “can do” attitude.
- Stress resistance and the capacity for analytical thinking.
- Fluency in German and English (verbally and written).
Our Offer to you
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
- Perspective: future-proof job perspective with high job security in a worldwide, family-run corporation.
- Responsibility: responsible work with plenty of scope for personal initiative and high personal growth options.
- Team spirit: active participation in a qualified and dynamic team.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract with a lot of social benefits.
- Attractive, market-driven remuneration starting at € 2.775,22 gross p.m. (Telecommunication-CLA), the actual salary is of course in line with the market and is based on your personal qualifications and professional experience.
Who we are - Kapsch Converged Services The Kapsch Group is one of the most successful Austrian technology companies in the future markets of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Kapsch Converged Services, a company of Kapsch BusinessCom, supports as an innovative service partner in the provision of convergent, future-proof digitalization and telecommunications services, primarily in the DACH region. With more than 70 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we are working together on creative solutions for the digital transformation of tomorrow.