Our Property Department is committed to providing integrated, customer-centric, sustainable and cost effective asset management, development management, project management and facilities management services to the key Business Units in the Club.
- Assist the Project Manager to oversee architectural/ builder’s works. However, there will be a strong focus on managing the contractors’ works on site. This includes involvement in the understanding of the design/ Shop drawings/ method statements/ specifications.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with consultants, contractors as well as internal stakeholders to resolve issues with an objective to ensure compliance to regulations.
- Assume a role in Quality Control, involve and give input in all stages of the project from design, specification, procurement, construction to deliver a quality product.
- Liaise with Consultants, Government departments and utility companies to ensure that the - Club’s installations comply with the updated regulations and statutory requirements so that relevant licences or services can be obtained.
- Assist to control and manage project changes.
- High Level supervision of construction work including workmanship, safety, housekeeping & works progress check compliance with contract documents and approved method statements, and specifications.
- Report on site problems, progress, quality of workmanship, etc.
- Check and verify invoices submitted by contractors and consultants and coordinate with project QS.
- Offer comments on method statements and material submissions, as well as shop drawings etc.
- Co-ordination and liaison with other relevant parties, record keeping and verification, work handover and resolution of public enquires and complaints, etc.
- Assist the Project Manager on projects briefs/ report writing, progress update and presentation to the senior management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by his superior.
You should have:
- Degree in Architecture or related discipline
- A minimum of eight years’ relevant experience and 4 years of post-qualification experience.
- Conversant with local government regulations particularly on building ordinance, health and safety etc.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Good leadership and communication skills
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.