Reporting into our Manager Offshore Operations the Sales Support Specialist is a key member of the business and responsible for the preparation & lodgement of loan applications to a wide panel of funders within the Australian business finance industry. This includes but is not limited to working capital, asset & equipment and commercial property finance. This role works closely with our sales and operations teams, liaising daily across different departments to ensure that the application process runs smoothly end-to-end for our customers and partners.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Managing the loan application process from pre-application to submission, then through to settlement.
- Delivering exceptional service when liaising with customers, lenders and referral partners.
- Achieving monthly application targets within designated time frames.
- Keeping our internal CRM up to date with application progression.
- Ensuring compliance checklist are adhered to.
- Building & maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new & improved processes.
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant’s three core values: Best customer champions, Get $#@% done!, Thrive in the Pride!
Essential qualifications, experience & skills
- 2+ years Australian account experience, preferably in business lending, mortgages or asset and equipment finance.
- 1-2 years of phone sales experience in a contact centre environment.
- 2+ years of loan processing experience, preferably for an Australian account.
- Clearly able to demonstrate ability to influence customer decisioning over the phone, with firm understanding of the selling process.
- Working knowledge of commercial finance, including business loans, credit cards, and or credit underwriting processes preferred.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce including lead management, que management, and reporting is advantageous.
Competencies & personal attributes
- Customer focused with natural ability to form meaningful relationships.
- Good level of commercial acumen.
- Good multi-tasker with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform under pressure and achieve monthly targets.
- Results orientated and team player with high drive to succeed.
- Reliable, trustworthy and strong drive for excellence.
All Valiant employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours that support Valiant's culture, values and code of conduct.
Competitive base salary, HMO, and monthly performance bonuses
A great workplace culture that promotes innovation and collaboration
The opportunity to make a meaningful impact to thousands of SME's
A highly engaged team with great perks and weekly team drinks and monthly lunches
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve great results for customers!
Genuine career opportunity, with clear pathways for progression