Search for our current open jobs around the world and apply online.
Job Description - Customer Support Specialist (21004360)
Customer Support Specialist
: ( 21004360 )
: Australia-Western Australia-Perth
: Customer Service
Job Posting Date
: Mar 30, 2021, 6:03:05 AM
Emerson Automation Solutions is a global leader in process automation - products and services that support numerous industries from oil & gas, mining, water, food & beverage, automotive, life science, chemical. We are a 130 year old, Fortune 500 business with a robust business model and footprint covering every corner of the world.
Based at our Osborne Park facility, we have a vacancy for a Customer Support Specialist who will act as an intermediary between the Company and the Customer to meet the Customer’s need for information, support, and reports. The Customer Support Specialist helps the company understand the customer’s needs, expectations or difficulties.
You will be responsible for:
Health, Safety and Environmental Requirements
- Acting as a trusted advisor to customers, taking ownership of orders through delivery to payment, working in collaboration with the Accounts Receivable Team to resolve disputes.
- Proactively notifying/liaising with Customers on potential delays in delivery.
- Conducting and recording transactional feedback.
- Maintaining high-level professional communication skills, delivering an exemplary level of Customer Service.
- Effectively utilise all business systems and reporting tools to aid Customer communications
- Assisting in troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Managing customer delivery requests via CRM tasks within the established Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Efficiently expediting orders for customers ensuring reasonable delivery dates are communicated and within agreed timeframes.
- Resolving problems regarding incorrect orders or supply of stock and raise credit requests where applicable.
- Preparing Export shipping documentation and arrange Customer collections.
Co-ordinating shipments between factories, freight forwarders, Emerson sites and customers.
- Escalation/Coaching for Branch Administrators and Manila Back Office Support Team.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager/Factories to ensure Shipment Numbers are met.
- Actively participating in the Sales reporting process for your assigned territory and provide accountability to those commitments.
- Have or gain a working knowledge of current HSE statutory and Corporate expectations and their implications.
- Have or gain a working knowledge of business and departmental HSE risks and their control measures.
- Have or gain a working knowledge of HSE risk management techniques.
- Provide exemplary leadership in Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
- To communicate HSE expectations to subordinates and contractors so they are known and complied with.
- Monitor HSE performance of work activities.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- an experienced Customer Service professional who takes pride in delivering exceptional service to customers.
- process oriented and
- able to work within established systems and procedures to identify and resolve customer queries and concerns in a timely manner.
As a global business you will be required to work within a geographically dispersed and diverse team. Effective communication and collaboration are critical to the success of this position.
Previous experience working with Oracle and CRM along with the MS Office suite of products would be beneficial, along with comprehensive knowledge of export shipping documentation.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson is where technology and engineering come together to create solutions for the benefit of our customers, driven without compromise for a world in action.