Job Title: Systems Administrator
TEC Partners are working closely with an industry leading organisation in Oxford and assisting their search for a new Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator will be central to the ongoing support and management of on-premise, hybrid and cloud IT Infrastructure services and systems.
Systems Administrator – Skills and Experience Required:
– Proven commercial experience in System Administration or DevOps, including working within SLA’s and project delivery
– Strong technical knowledge of Linux (RedHat)
– Strong technical knowledge of VMware
– Strong technical knowledge of cloud (AWS and Azure)
– Strong technical knowledge of Ansible and Terraform
– Proficient in Perl, Ruby, Python, Bash, or PHP
– Experience with HP and Dell hardware
Systems Administrator – Desirable Skills:
Systems Administrator – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide the highest standards of technical support for both hardware and software
– Build tools and scripts to improve and enhance automation
– Work collaboratively with tech teams to deliver infrastructure projects
– Carry out server builds and decomissions
– Work within an ITIL/ISO 20000 framework to preserve production services and produce necessary documentation.
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application. Interviews will be taking place as a matter of priority, don’t hesitate to apply!