Date Posted: Oct 08, 2020 | Closing Posted: Nov 08, 2020
Job Location: Hong Kong
The successful candidate will work in our Group Financial Reporting Team of Group Finance with primary responsibility to maintain/support the daily operations of Group Financial systems
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts (COA) of Oracle General Ledger application
- Setup various basic tables and cross-validation rules to control the external journals interface to GL
- Process user login applications and inform IT System Security team to setup the user access rights
- Monitor system performance and coordinate with IT Support team to fix problems and errors
- Create Oracle standard reports and cost allocation programs in GL to meet reporting requirement
- Raise Change Requests to IT Support team to develop/implement complicated CR from users
- Maintain Oracle Hyperion Planning module to generate multi-dimensional financial reports to users
- Review the obsolete COA records and in-active user login a/c with user team heads annually
- Reconcile the interfaces from Oracle PO and Inventory modules and prepare correction journals
- Participate in ad-hoc large system development and integration projects and perform UAT
- Answer daily enquiries from financial system users and prepare simple training guidelines for users
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree/Certificate holder in accounting or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body.
- Minimum of two years’ accounting knowledge and willing to learn/participate system development works. Candidate with sound experience in using Oracle Financial Applications (such as GL, FA & PA) and Oracle Hyperion Planning is preferred.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Self-motivated, independent, a team-player with good business acumen and good analytical skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Team player with good and communication skills.
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Excel, Words, Access and PowerPoint.
If you wish to have an exciting and rewarding career, send us your CV via the following methods.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.