Qualcomm India Private Limited
Job Area:Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > Systems Analysis
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
GENERAL SUMMARYJob OverviewJob Overview / Responsibilities
Job OverviewJob Overview / Responsibilities
Qualcomm IT seeks a ServiceNow Systems Analyst Senior. The individual shall be responsible for Interacting with business stakeholder to understand business requirement, perform fit gap analysis and feasibility study, document functional requirements and design, and coordinate with the development team on delivery of the final solution.
•Interact with business stakeholder to understand business requirement, perform fit gap analysis and feasibility study, document functional requirements and design, and coordinate with the development team on delivery of the final solution.
•Assist with troubleshooting of complex issues related to bugs in production systems or applications and collaborates with subject matter experts and the development team on a resolution.
•Communicates with project t lead via email and direct conversation to provide project status updates and information about impending obstacles.
•Discusses issues within and outside of project team on a regular basis to maintain open communication.
•Works with more senior Systems Analysts to analyze and evaluate issues in production-related systems or applications.
•Executes test cases, documents test results, and documents test scripts and data requirements for execution.
•Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with minimal supervision.
•Seeks out learning opportunities and feedback to increase own knowledge and skill using internal and external training resources.
•Escalates complex technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
•Networks with colleagues within domain of expertise to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
•Actively seeks answers for new challenges and explores multiple strategies for completing project tasks.
•Adapts to moderate changes and setbacks to manage pressure and meet deadlines.
•Completes moderate technical tasks assigned by more senior personnel.
•Contributes to technical conversations with tech leads/managers.
•Manages distractions, prioritizes tasks, and deals with setbacks in a timely manner under direction from more senior personnel.
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Systems Analyst building and delivering technical implementations on ServiceNow platform.
• 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow ITSM module, Service Catalog, HR Service Delivery and building custom applications on as a ServiceNow platform
• Experience with data modeling and understanding of relational database concepts
• Experience with ServiceNow’s reporting module
• Knowledge of integration technologies like REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON), LDAP, JMS, and so on
• Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development environment. Scrum Master preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Additional. Qualifications• Analytical Skills - The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in simple to moderately complex data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
• Application Knowledge - Familiarity with various applications (e.g. Oracle, Cloud).
• Documentation - The ability to document solutions to basic IT issues by using standard policies and procedures.
• Root Cause Analysis - The ability to understand the cause of an issue and contribute to identifying the appropriate solution.
Education - RequiredMasters / Bachelor’s degree in CSE, IT, Computer Applications or other Engg is preferred
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.