Cognigy is a global leader in Conversational AI to support customer service automation. Its low-code platform, Cognigy.AI, enables enterprises to automate contact centers for customer and employee communications using intelligent voice- and chatbots.
With precise, reliable intent recognition, human-like dialogs and seamless integration into backend systems, Cognigy.AI creates superior user experiences and helps companies reduce support costs. Cognigy.AI is available in SaaS and on-premise environments and supports conversations in any language and on any channel including phone, webchat, SMS and mobile apps.
Cognigy’s worldwide client portfolio includes Daimler, Bosch, Henkel, Lufthansa, Salzburg AG and many more. Learn more at cognigy.com
System Architect (m/f/d)
Would you like to become a part of Cognigy, one of the top 20 start-ups in Germany, and actively shape our rapid company growth together with us?
Then we are looking for exactly you for this position - keep reading!
- Working closely and collaborating with our talented engineering team and helping them to plan and shape the next versions of our product
- Participating in high-level roadmap and planning sessions regarding the architecture of our product
- Identifying weak components and bottlenecks in the overall structure of our application and creating concepts for how change could get implemented iteratively
- Helping us to detect and reduce network overhead by developing new and innovative caching strategies
- Performing benchmarks on one of our production-like product installations
- Several years of experience in backend software engineering – you will need to write code and develop prototypes
- Several years of experience in designing large, distributed software systems – preferably using a microservices based software architecture in a containerized landscape
- Commitment and resilience – you should be open for discussions with the team on the same level to find the best possible solution
- Being able to extract valuable information from already existing metrics, systems and components
- Excellent communication skills in English (ideally also in German) so that you are able to present architectural changes in front of colleagues or your management
Desirable skills and experiences
- Being able to build prototypes for architectural changes completely on your own, e.g. communication patterns, caching strategies or monitoring capabilities
- Good network knowledge and knowledge in communication patterns
- Knowledge in cloud-specific and managed tools like AWS
- You are open for innovation and new ideas with a passion for software development
- Last but not least: You want to work in an international, dynamic and highly motivated team and want to contribute the development of Cognigy.AI
- And you know the difference between a Jedi and a Sith!
What we offer
- We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome
- We believe that all employees should benefit from the company’s success and therefore offer a virtual stock options plan
- We also offer you an attractive salary
- The opportunity to help build this company with flat hierarchies and the possibility to shape the organization
- Modern office in the Media Harbor Düsseldorf
- Flexible working hours and ability to work from home
Does this sound like you? Let’s get in touch!
Send us your application letter and resume, including salary expectation and availability – now!