About the role:
To plan, implement and maintain desktops, printers, servers, voice and network infrastructure to ensure consistent performance through maximum uptime.
Summary of essential Job Functions:
- Should have good experience in Operating System (Win & MAC), Software & Hardware Support
- Should have good experience in Laptop & Desktop Support
- Should have good experience on Servers & Storage
- Exposure to voice telephony
- Exposure to G-Suite & its Apps
- Configuring & troubleshooting of printer, scanner & LAN related issues reported by users
- Exposure in Active Directory user creation & deletion
- User group policies creation & modification
- Data Center maintenance
- Monitor & support wired & wireless network
- Remotely resolving application problems and network problems and mail configurations
- Resolving tickets with in the SLA which is raised from End User side.
- Maintaining Assets through Asset Management Tools
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of Systems, Server, Voice & Networking
- Willingness to work on weekends as & when required (During IT Maintenance / Outages / Implementation)
- ITIL Certification (an added advantage)
- Knowledge on CAD or designing tools (an added advantage)
- Understanding of business processes
- Good presentation & interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface across All Levels in the Organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Good listening & consultative skills
Minimum requirements (Education Qualification & Work Experience):
- Engineering or bachelor’s degree in any Branch (preferred Computer Science /Electronics / Telecommunication branches).
- MCP or any relevant technical certification
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience
Technical Competency Requirements:
- Basic knowledge on Server Administration with knowledge on Active directory/DNS/DHCP/FTP etc., Also familiar on Windows Server 2008 or above and Linux.