Associate Systems Engineer Boomi
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit [...] field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as an Associate Systems Engineer on our Inside PreSales team in Munich.
What you’ll achieve
You define the overall Dell Boomi Unified Platform solution for the customer and make presentations on all aspects of company products and services. Part of the role is also to assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and services to meet customer needs. In this respect you prepare detailed product specifications for the purpose of selling high end product and solutions, conduct customer needs analysis & provide project scoping. You coordinate with internal specialists and inter-department activities and assist sellers in creating demand for product. The role requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers. Even if the role is an Inside and Office based position, you will customarily engage at client facilities to deliver high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
• Support moderately complex accounts: gain access and manage relationships with customer technical staff and Help Desk functions
• Assess and verify approach/method to selling enterprise/client products and services and verify operability of product and service configuration within the customer’s environment
• Articulate characteristics of the customer’s current environment and understand, analyze and apply industry and market knowledge as well as understand the competititors
• Seek counsel from other sales engineers, leaders, or cross-functional technical groups to ensure consistent approach/application
• Qualify sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, solution making process and funding; present the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Intense negotiation skills to achieve desired results/meet customer needs
• Able to explain where enterprise/client products and services fit into customer’s IT structure
• Has strong knowledge of our business model and can articulate the impact and advantages to the customer
• Has intermediate industry knowledge
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent German and English language skills
• Ideally first experience in relationship selling role.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.