We further our transformation in the combined enterprise, TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
ERP IFS project named Jeevan, operating on IFS version 7.5 SP5 (+10000 users, +50 entities in Europe, Middle East, India,…).
Integration within the Paris Jeevan Core team made of Program Manager, Support Manager, PMO/Release Manager, Solution Stream Leads and IFS Senior Functional Consultants.
Main responsibilities :
Contribute to IFS support as a functional/technical expert to run and project activities within the Procurement domain including but not limited to :
- In contact with business users/representatives, understanding their needs and propose solutions to respond to their requirements through ERP functionalities, including standard and customization of features, reports and/or interfaces to external systems; ensuring the below activities:
- writing customer statement of requirements (CSR) document
- validating functional specification
- performing testing activities and producing related documentation,
- coordinating User acceptance testing phase with business users,
- performing configuration / setup activities (BDR),
- coordinate and ensure run and support activity by
- Problem management: leading workshops with relevant Jeevan support team, business key users and/or interfaced application support teams to resolve problems
- working with local/regional Level 1 support teams
- working global L2, L3 support teams located in France and India
- validate functional / technical solutions proposed by L2/L3 support and/or third parties vendors
- documenting resolutions to promote knowledge sharing across team and business users
- reporting activities as per internal processes
- work in alignment with SOX compliancy as per defined controls in place by internal control/External audit teams to ensure that regulation and change management requirements are met
You are meant for this job if you have/ are:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IFS 7.5 as Functional/Technical expert (and 3 years minimum on Procurement) and in international context.
- Postgraduate degree in Logistic or Supply Chain Management, or in Engineering, or in IT domain or in Information Management System or Master in Engineering or in IT systems
- IFS 7.5 experienced in Procure to Pay modules
- Wide technical knowledge of the IFS 7.5 core solution, design and configuration capabilities
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Solid customer service/client facing experience
- Demonstrable knowledge/skills of ITIL practice
- SQL, PL/SQL languages proficient
Nice to have:
- Experience in IFS projects integrated with DinERP web solutions
- Incident Management system
- Change management awareness
- Knowledge on PowerBI / SSAS
- Experience working in a SOX Compliant organization
- French or Italian speaking
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.