Would you like to participate in the improvement of aviation safety and develop your skills within a dynamic and growing company?
Are you interested in taking up international challenges?
APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus specialized in value creation through risk analysis and risk assessment.
Come and join our 600 talents and boost your career within APSYS!
You future job, should you choose to accept it …
- Support the industrialization / production / repair & maintenance in solving quality issues and non-conformities
- Propose technical advice based on experience, engineering judgment
- Collect information, carry out technical analysis by using “Practical Problem Solving” methods with Design Office, production support and propose answer to the authorized validation interlocutor
- Initiate design modification by creation of change request. Participate in the design evolution with design office and ensure the link with internal teams
- Update technical and industrial documentation (2D/3D drawing set, bill of Materials, manufacturing instructions…)
Are you THE one?
- You hold an engineering degree or comparable –PhD diploma specialized in mechanics, materials, and / or aerospace
- Technologist you are attracted by mechanic within high quality demanding industry
- Experience in metallic materials, dynamic systems: design, manufacturing processes
- Proficiency on design software CATIA V5
- Ability to propose stress statement; Proficiency of stress calculation software Abaqus, Hypermesh, Samcef is a plus
- Knowledge of Helicopters, or aeronautics is a plus
- Ability to develop ideas, concept for new technologies and practical solution for industrial manufacturing applications
- You ideally justify a first experience in project management and production assistance.
- Curious, pro-active, you know how to work in a multidisciplinary team, and have a quick analytical mind
- Able to work under manufacturing pressure
- French: native/fluent. English: professional
This position requires a security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.