Systems Engineer Large Enterprise - DevOps
We are looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to work closely with Major Account Managers on Large International Enterprise Accounts who operate from The Netherlands. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, technical sales calls, and post-sales. You work on a small set of 4-5 strategic accounts to extend our footprint within these accounts.
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from concepts, functionality to integration.
- Conversant with both Endpoint, Networking, Cloud, and OT applications and solutions.
- Demonstrate the Fortinet portfolio during the PoC phase
- Acting as trusted advisor for these dedicated accounts and maintain the technical relationship with the customer. Discover opportunities to upsell and cross-sell Fortinet solutions into the customer account.
- 4 – 8 years of experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer preferable at a security vendor
- Comfortable in communication with both Network Architects, CISOs and CXO-level
- Good understanding of typical customers networks
- Experience and knowledge of the following technologies: L2-L4 networks (Routing, Switching, VPN), Network Security, Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Webfiltering, AntiVirus and Threat Emulation.
- Strong understanding of state-of-the-art security techniques and processes
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud is a bonus
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Python, lambda is a bonus
- Knowledge and/or experience in DevOps is a bonus
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both in Dutch and English
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (or higher) experience. Graduate degree preferred.