System Engineer (Infrastructure | Senior)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
Working Location: Central
Salary package: $5,000 Salary + AWS + VB (Average 2.5 Months)
The Project Management (Infrastructure) shall manage and oversee project initiation to implementation, working with stakeholders, vendor, project members, business sponsors and business representatives to jointly design, develop and implement applications and human-centric solution using Cloud services.
- Responsible to drive project management framework, establish project management and quality of standards and methods that ensure on-time and in-scope delivery.
- Drive project to meet schedules, budget, manpower and technical quality targets.
- Perform project cost analysis and forecast actual costs and future commitments.
- Coordinate, compile, and finalise evaluation and analysis criteria for RFQ (Request for Quotation) /RFP (Request for Proposal) or Tender.
- Work with users, technical staff, and management to determine and resolve issues associated with project implementation.
- Conduct regular project reviews to recommend schedule changes, cost, or resource adjustments.
- Responsible to develop and oversee project implementation plan
- Procure project requirements such as workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed.
- Ensure that risk is analysed and mitigated.
- Lead delivery of IT services based on the SLA to identify and address any areas of concern in outputs.
- Meet regularly with stakeholders to comprehend how the client’s business works and keep up to date on industry/sector trends and leading practices.
- Ability to integrate end-user needs, technical possibilities, and business requirements to solve complex problems.
- Ability to analyse trends and technologies and apply insights to assess the impact and value on the business.
- Minimum 3 years of infrastructure project management experience with hands-on experience working on Network and System Administration.
- Certification in IT Project Management (CITPM), Prince2 or Project Management Professional (PMP), and ITIL v3 or v4 would be an advantage.
- Experience with project management methodology using Waterfall and Agile.
- Strong knowledge of:
- Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, O365) and technologies
- Microsoft products (Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS, Sharepoint)
- Networking technologies and concepts
- Mobile technology, data storage and backup, server hardware / operating systems, networks, firewalls, DNS, load balancers and wireless, etc.
To apply, please send your updated resume to: Spat@scientecpersonnel.com,
Quote “J37594” in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu – R1989397
Scientec Consulting Pte Ltd – 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to Spat@scientecpersonnel.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.