- Screening of inbound applications (from all over the world) for Canva’s various business and technology units.
- Attraction and engagement of active and passive candidate across the various recruitment platforms and technologies utilized by the Canva People Operations team.
- Market mapping organizations for identification of passive talent in line with Canva's needs.
- Working across the full recruitment lifecycle - from posting advertisements, actively headhunting (over the phone, email, and social media), and guiding applicants through the interview process and offer close.
- End to end management of talent attraction projects and targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Ensure the integrity of the information entered into our applicant tracking system and promotion of modern recruitment best practices.
- Promote and support the data driven talent acquisition approach and strive for constant collaboration across both the Sydney, Austin and Manila offices.
- Be a cultural ambassador for Canva
Required Experience & Skills
- Demonstrated experience as an an in-house or agency recruiter.
- A fundamental understanding of or strong interest in: online products and marketplaces, digital product design, SEO / SEM, and general online marketing and growth.
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills - comfortable writing job descriptions, emails, making headhunt calls, qualifying candidates, preparing candidates for interviews, and closing on offers.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills, a curious demeanour, and an interest in improving operational efficiencies and processes within the team.
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships across the various functions at Canva (tech, product, business, etc).
- Interest and passion to work within a fast-paced, cross-cultural, technology product startup environment.
- Experience managing process improvement projects with a focus on quality, creativity and on-time turnaround of deliverables.
- Desirable - Previous experience in a startup would be beneficial.